Ouch Balm is a gentle, all natural, thick balm used to coat and protect any irritated areas. It is for those times when skin is lifted, abraded, bruised, itchy, cracked, etc. Can also be used for skin issues like first degree burns, sunburns, allergic reactions, eczema, psoriasis, scratches, bug bites, diaper rash, and chapped areas.
Pairs well with our Personal Cleansing Bar.
- Easy to carry tin
- Coats and protects skin
- All natural
- Helps heal sensitized skin
- Helps buffer chafing after waxing
- Yellow Dock- antibacterial and anti inflammatory
- Comfrey Root- wound healing
- Slippery Elm- skin soothing
- Lavender Oil- calming and redness reducing
- Shea Butter- restorative and moisturizing
- Sweet Almond Oil- hydrating
How to Use- Recommended to apply a thin layer to labia after waxing with a clean finger or Q-tip immediately after waxing. Use any time skin feels itchy, irritated, chafing, or raw. A little goes a long way!
Is This For Me- This balm is formulated for sensitive skin and is suitable for everybody, especially first time waxers.
Ingredients- Beeswax, prunus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil, yucca glauca (yucca) root powder, hydrastasis canadensis (goldenseal), rumex crispus (yellow dock), symphytum officinale (comfrey root), ulmus fulva (slippery elm), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), ricinus communis (castor) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil